Show Notes – Episode 19
In this 2nd-of-6 episodes in the “Abundance and Prosperity Series,” podcast host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, shares the mic with podcast colleague and relationship marketer, Don Mamone. The two discuss an aspect of entrepreneurship that can either help us focus or sabotage success, as they ask listeners to answer, “Are you addicted to intensity?”
Listen in as Erica and Don discuss:
- Their brief bios of how they each came to be entrepreneurs.
- Their own definitions of “intensity” and their experiences with intensity.
- How intensity affects their clients / “their people.”
- How internal and external pressure are related to / impact intensity.
- How EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or “Tapping” can be one way to lower the stress hormone cortisol, and thereby help manage intensity.
- Where you can learn more about and contact both Erica and Don.
- Everyone defines, manages, and thinks about “intensity” differently and it thereby affects us each differently.
- Intensity isn’t inherently positive or negative…it’s up to us to define it, and is also up to us for how we experience it.
- Entepreneurship provides many “opportunities” to experience intensity.
- It’s worth considering whether we are “addicted” to intensity.
- There are many techniques for managing intensity and stress and learning to stay present in the moment. We need to find the ones that work for us.
- Don’s People First, Then Profit community gathers on Don’s podcast and receives his newsletter for exclusive content, and joins in his weekly Live conversations.
- Erica’s gift of a free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit will help you pinpoint your key inner blocks to wealth (including addictions to intensity) and learn how to use EFT to clear those blocks.
Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing the free EFT video:
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the “10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
Connect with Don Mamone:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peoplefirstthenprofitHQ
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.
Don’s decade long career in hospitality culminated with his role as the Director of Events for the world-renowned Beverly Hilton. His time in this fast-paced high-profile career instilled in him the importance of customer service and relationship marketing.
Determined to pursue a life-long passion, Don and his wife Emily opened their photography studio 14 years ago guided by and based largely on these principles learned on the front lines of hospitality. Creating an award-winning studio, photographing from Dallas to destinations around the world, The Mamones are confident their success is due in no small part to their People First, Then Profit philosophy.
As a relationship marketer, speaker, educator coach and catalyst, Don is dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs succeed by employing his proven tactics to create and develop unique brands that people love!