Show Notes – Episode 23
In this episode, Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Susan Bennett Fisher, author, and CEO of Body of 9: Decoding Your Natural Physiology. Susan’s signature approach is a powerful system of body-based natural number identification and teachings. Her work helps entrepreneurs and others gain a new and improved ability to acknowledge and appreciate the innate gifts they’ve been given.
Erica talks with Susan about all of this and more.
Listen in as Susan shares:
- Her own journey into entrepreneurship.
- An overview and brief history of “The Body of 9.”
- The 9 Natural Numbers and a key descriptor and strengths of each type, along with the 9 distinct regions of the body that impact how we experience and interact with the world.
- How knowing our Natural Number can help us as entrepreneurs.
- A fun peek into the Natural Numbers / Natural strengths of celebrities that embody each type. (Plus she tells some about Erica’s Natural Number:)
- An invitation to those listening to visit her website, read the book, and either self-identify your Natural Number or make an appointment for an on-line Identification.
- Knowing our Natural Numbers can help us understand the fundamentals of our thinking and beliefs, and give us insight into how we interact with others.
- The Body of 9 information helps entrepreneurs to communicate more effectively, live authentic and inspired lives, and make stronger decisions that suit our unique skills and talents.
Mentioned in this episode:
• Body of 9 2021 Free offerings:
• Body of 9 Book:
Connect With Susan:
Send a message: https://bodyof9.com/contact/
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bodyof9/
FB Author page: https://www.facebook.com/susanbennettfisher
Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/bodyof9/
Body of 9 Subscription Channel (Free & Paid Content):
Susan Bennett Fisher, CEO
Susan Bennett Fisher has been a lifelong student of personal transformation. She obtained her degree in Mathematical Economics from Brown University, and her MBA/MA in Finance and International Management from the Lauder Institute at the Wharton School of Business.
She then pursued a career in management consulting, high-tech marketing, finance and operations in Silicon Valley. Despite her achievements, this career did not feed Susan’s need for a deeper knowing of her purpose, nor did it yield any real sense of fulfillment.
When Susan’s Natural Number 6 was first activated at the Coaches Training Institute’s Leadership Program in 2002, she knew she had found her purpose. She has continued as a pioneer in the study and research into the 9 Natural Numbers, which has led to many new discoveries and a deeper understanding of the importance, power and impact of Body of 9.
An experienced speaker and teacher, Susan is on-staff at the Esalen Institute in Big Sur, CA and has presented at events and conferences around the world, including Burning Man, the Spoken Word Stage, Envision Conference in Norway, and the Montana Mind, Body, Soul Conference.
Body of 9 is Susan’s true calling and passion and she has dedicated her life to understanding and teaching about this extraordinary discovery.