Show Notes – Episode 22
This second installment of the two-episode series “End Well, Start Strong,” features podcast host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger. Erica introduces us to the practice of answering 16 questions as an “Honorable Beginnings process” each new year.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A brief reminder of why we want to “End Well, Start Strong” each year.
- What is meant by “Beginnings.”
- The 16 questions that make up the Honorable Beginnings process.
- Her invitation to us to review podcast Episodes 18 & 22 to review why honoring endings is important.
- An invitation to start the new year with a new mindset and participate in her upcoming 10-Day Money Mindset Makeover.
- The “Honorable Beginnings” process is a valuable tool for envisioning and shaping the new year – for both your personal and entrepreneurial life.
- There is something to be honored as we set forth in this new year of our entrepreneurial journeys.
- The 16 questions of the Honorable Beginnings process can be applied to all beginnings. (Including new: years, quarters, months, weeks, days, ventures, etc.)
Mentioned in this episode:
• 32 Questions for Ending Well & Starting Strong https://ericarosscoach.com/YearEndYearBegin
• Review Episode 21: “End Well, Start Strong – Honorable Closure” – https://ericarosscoach.com/Ep21
• Review Episode 18: “The 5 Elements of Entrepreneurial Wealth”: https://ericarosscoach.com/Ep%2018
• Email Erica to request 25% off “End Well, Start Strong” Tapping Session: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the “10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
• For Erica’s free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing a Prosperity Action Guide and free EFT Intro video:
Connect With Erica:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.