Show Notes – Episode 73
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger provides an experiential process to help solidify the belief, “I am enough!” Erica shares an EFT tapping session to kick off the new year.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• How Saboteurs often pop up with “I’m not enough” thoughts right after we set goals.
• A reminder of her EFT Introduction video for those who haven’t tapped before: http://EricaRossCoach.com/EFTvideo
• A comprehensive EFT tapping session to release any feelings of “I am not enough.”
• An invitation to email her for her upcoming free workshops: email@example.com
Episode Sponsor & Course:
Turnkey Podcast Productions: http://TurnkeyPodcast.com
Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula Course: http://turnkeypodcast.com/launchfree
Episode 16: “EFT: The Smart Entrepreneur’s Wealth Secret” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/16
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next free Workshop, “Awaken the Sage” send an email to email@example.com “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on the principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.