Show Notes – Episode 74
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger introduces you to her body of work, “Seven Sacred Attitudes,” as it applies to entrepreneurial success and happiness. Based on neuroscience, somatic emotional therapy, and principles of ancient Chinese Medicine, the Seven Sacred Attitudes provide a system to navigate entrepreneurship with ease and grace. This episode is the first in a series which will cover all 7 of the Sacred Attitudes.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• How her work came to be known as “Sacred Attitudes.”
• Why the actual definitions of “sacred” and “attitude” hold deep meaning for the work.
• How Saboteurs create “unusual attitudes” and the Inner Sage brings forth “Sacred Attitudes,” and what this means.
• The comprehensive list of the Seven Sacred Attitudes that will be covered in the series.
• An invitation to email her for her upcoming free Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs workshops: tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next free Workshops, “Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs: How to Awaken the Sage” send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on her book and her own work, along with principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.