Show Notes – Episode 76
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger discusses the popular on-line game Wordle as a metaphor for entrepreneurship. Erica gets to the heart of what makes this game so popular right now and what we can learn as entrepreneurs.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The 4 top reasons that Wordle is “feeding” our souls right now.
• How we can apply the lessons from Wordle’s popularity to our own businesses.
• The Sacred Attitudes that Wordle invites us to consider.
• An invitation to join her in her upcoming free workshop, “Awakening the Sage*.” Get dates in her newsletter by going to: http://EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
* Erica’s workshop is based on her book and her own work, along with principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence)®. Erica is an authorized PQ® coach.
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 37: “The Sage Perspective for Entrepreneurial Success” – http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep37
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.