Show Notes – Episode 87
In this episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger shares and discusses the Zen of Entrepreneuring when you have auto-immune challenges. She gives listeners the secrets she uses in her own life and business.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• The power of the Sage Perspective when it comes to entrepreneurship for those with auto-immune challenges.
• How to recognize and/or extract the gifts and opportunities that are right in front of you.
• Two of the five Sage super-powers that she has honed during her own journey.
• How to identify “Drainers” and “Chargers” and then apply the 80-20 rule.
• The power of “coming to your senses” as an entrepreneur.
• The simple and powerful practice of authenticity.
• What needs to become your Top Priority as an entrepreneur…which is a big component of Erica’s 8-week course, The Zen of Entrepreneuring and Mindset Mastery for those with Auto-Immunity.
• An invitation to get info on upcoming courses, continued secrets, tips and a free mini-course — plus Erica’s free video on EFT — to get this, download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
• An invitation to join Erica in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Mentioned and Related Episodes:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 61: “Stop Hijacking Yourself – Come to Your Senses” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep61
Episode 7: “Rick Carson, author Taming Your Gremlin”
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.