Show Notes – Episode 90
In this inspiring episode, podcast host, Master Business Coach, and Mental Fitness Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger shares and discusses tips for entrepreneuring with Balanced Success – which is at the heart of true entrepreneurial wealth.
Listen in as Erica shares:
• An inspiring quote from her favorite master coach.
• An experiential exercise to demonstrate the hidden subtleties involved in true balance.
• How choice and balance are related.
• Why it’s important to evaluate the balance-quotient in 7 areas of life and business and make appropriate, powerful choices.
• An invitation to get a free Success Mindset Audit.
• An invitation to an upcoming Masterclass “Awakening the Sage”, continued secrets, tips and a free mini-course — plus Erica’s free video on EFT — to get this, download her free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Toolkit at: http://www.EricaRossCoach.com/toolkit
• An invitation to join Erica in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheECafe
Related Episodes and Mentions:
Episode 35: “Why Mental Fitness is the X-Factor in Entrepreneurial Success” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep35
Episode 51: “Access Your Inner Sage”
Episode 61: “Stop Hijacking Yourself – Come to Your Senses” http://EricaRossCoach.com/Ep61
Book: The Future Formula by Will Mattox
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit and Mini-Course:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, Positive Intelligence coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6 & 7-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certifications in EFT (Tapping), Positive Intelligence®, and Nutrition Education, as well as a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.