Show Notes – Episode 91
In this info-packed episode, Master Business Coach, mental fitness expert, and podcast host Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Julie Hood, CEO of Course Creators Headquarters (CCHQ). Julie returns to the podcast with more great info for course creators and secrets for Terrific Online Courses that you can use right away. Listen in as Julie shares:
• How creating courses can help coaches and other entrepreneurs get their messages out and increase revenue.
• Inspiration to get started and tweak as you go.
• Why getting specific is important.
• Many examples of strong topics and titles.
• Why choosing a right-sized course focus is so key.
• The importance of spelling out results.
• A free Topic and Title Challenge for a Rockstar Course
Course Creator Resources:
Join Julie for the FREE 5-Day Topic and Title Challenge for a Rockstar Course:
Ready for Julie’s course? Get the scoop here:
Connect with Julie Hood:
Facebook and Instagram: @CourseCreatorsHQ
Email: juliehood@coursecreatorshq (dot) com
Julie Hood Bio
Julie Hood helps coaches, authors, experts and bloggers create and market amazing online courses. She shares the best tools, resources and strategies each week via email and on her website at CourseCreatorsHQ.com.
Julie combines her left-brained love of computers with her right-brained creative side to help entrepreneurs create and market amazing online courses.
She created her first online program way back in the dark ages of the Internet with a $14.95 ebook. Since then, she has been working to help her clients create six-figure launches and build online businesses from the ground up.
Julie Hood’s superpower is taking complicated online processes and making them simpler and easier for her clients.
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to TapWithErica@gmail (dot) com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next free Workshops, “Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs: How to Awaken the Sage” send an email to: TapWithErica@gmail (dot) com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s workshop is based on her book and her own work, along with principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOK GROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE: