Show Notes – Episode 21
In this first of two episodes in the “End Well, Start Strong,” podcast host, Master Business Coach, and EFT Expert, Erica Ross-Krieger, introduces us to the practice of doing “Honorable Closure” at year end.
Listen in as Erica shares:
- A brief overview of why we want to “End Well, Start Strong” each year.
- What is meant by “Honorable Closure.”
- The 16 questions that make up the Honorable Closure process.
- How this framework is relevant for assessing our business and financial lives this past year.
- Suggestions for rituals to do upon completing the process.
- Her invitation to us to review podcast Episode 18 to review why honoring endings is important.
- A reminder to tune in to the next Episode (22), to participate in the “Start Strong” process for the new year.
- An invitation to have the 2-part “Start Strong, End Well” tapping sessions for 25% off.
- The “Honorable Closure” process is a valuable tool for assessing both the strengths and opportunities of our entrepreneurial lives.
- There is something to be honored as well as celebrated as we end a year in our entrepreneurial journeys.
- The 16 questions of the Honorable Closure process can be applied to all endings.
- Erica’s gift of 25% off her “End Well, Start Strong” Tapping Sessions at year end, will help you bring closure to the prior year and set strong intentions for the coming year.
Mentioned in this episode:
• 32 Questions for Ending Well & Starting Strong: https://ericarosscoach.com/YearEndYearBegin
• Review Episode 18: “The 5 Elements of Entrepreneurial Wealth”: https://ericarosscoach.com/Ep%2018
• Email Erica to request 25% off “End Well, Start Strong” Tapping Sessions: TapWithErica (at) gmail (dot) com
• For Erica’s free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit containing the free EFT video:
• For course outline and upcoming dates of the “10-Day Money Mindset Makeover course”:
Connect With Erica:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.