Show Notes – Episode 75
In this episode, Master Coach and podcast host Erica Ross-Krieger interviews Julie Hood, of Course Creators Headquarters (CCHQ). Julie returns to the podcast with great info for course creators and shares:
• Why creating courses is so important to the world.
• Why choosing a right-sized topic is so key.
• The importance of spelling out results.
• 8 questions every course creator must answer.
• A free gift: “How to Determine Where to Host Your Course.” (link listed below)
• A free Challenge for a Rockstar Course
(link listed below)
Course Creator Resources and Gift:
Join Julie for the FREE 5-Day Topic and Title Challenge for a Rockstar Course:
Ready for Julie’s course? Get the scoop here:
*Free gift (How to Determine Where to Host Your Course) mentioned on podcast: https://coursecreatorshq.com/EricaHostCourse
Connect with Julie Hood:
Facebook and Instagram: @CourseCreatorsHQ
Email: juliehood@coursecreatorshq DOT com
Julie Hood Bio
Julie Hood helps coaches, authors, experts and bloggers create and market amazing online courses. She shares the best tools, resources and strategies each week via email and on her website at CourseCreatorsHQ.com.
Julie combines her left-brained love of computers with her right-brained creative side to help entrepreneurs create and market amazing online courses.
She created her first online program way back in the dark ages of the Internet with a $14.95 ebook. Since then she has been working to help her clients create six-figure launches and build online businesses from the ground up.
Julie Hood’s superpower is taking complicated online processes and making them simpler and easier for her clients.
• Connect with Erica Ross-Krieger:
- For a FREE Saboteur assessment and review, send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
- For dates of Erica’s next free Workshops, “Sacred Attitudes for Entrepreneurs: How to Awaken the Sage” send an email to tapwitherica@gmail(DOT)com with “podcast listener” in subject line.
* Erica’s masterclass is based on her book and her own work, along with principles developed by Shirzad Chamine, as presented in his NYT bestselling book, Positive Intelligence®. Erica is currently training with Shirzad.
• For the free Entrepreneur’s Wealth Kit with newsletter:
• FACEBOOKGROUP: (where we carry the podcast episodes into conversations.)
• FACEBOOK PAGE:
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A., BCC
Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A, is a nationally acclaimed Business and Success-Mindset Mastery Coach, author of the inspirational book, Seven Sacred Attitudes®—How to Live in the Richness of the Moment, and an EFT (Tapping) Expert.
6, 7, & 8-figure entrepreneurs hire Erica to help them identify and clear the inner mindset blocks that are keeping them from new levels of wealth. The founder of New Attitudes Corporation, Erica works with entrepreneurs throughout the world, inspiring them to come to life more fully and helping them attain these new levels of wealth as they define it.
Erica’s wide range of educational achievements include a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, certificates in EFT (Tapping) as well as in Nutrition Education, a national research grant to study and publish results on “Principles of Chinese Medicine and How They Relate to Organizational Well-Being”, and post-graduate training as an Art Therapist.
Erica blends her extensive professional background with her personal life experiences to offer powerful and transformative programs, services, products and the Entrepreneur’s Café Podcast, rich with multi-faceted wisdom—in doing so, her work fosters a sense of well-being for clients, readers, and podcast listeners worldwide.
Erica lives in Northern California with her husband, Steve, and a garden of lavender that soothes her soul.